Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love Letter: Compassionate Love

Well, I apologize for not posting this past week. I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival with family and friends, and while I had INTENDED to post during that time, my computer had other plans! Apparently my computer, much like my hair, didn't agree with the humidity down there and didn't want to work.

So, back at home and somewhat rested, here is another post as we near the end of the month of February.


Compassionate Love

"I crown you with love and compassion.

This means I don't heap guilt and shame upon your head to weigh you down. No, I pour out love and compassion upon your head, an anointing oil, and like a crown, you can stand confident and poised, assured of My love and compassion.

I am compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.

I long to be gracious to you, I rise to show compassion. When you come to Me, into my courts, before My throne, I, the King of Kings, will rise to meet you!

My love for you moved Me from My throne once before, and My compassion continues to move Me towards you!

I will have compassion on you and lead you beside springs of water.

I take compassion on My afflicted ones, and bring you back to Me.

I am FULL of compassion and mercy!

I love you."

~Psalm 103:2-5, Psalm 103:8, Isaiah 30:18, Isaiah 49:10b, Isaiah 49:13b, James 5:11b~

No comments: