Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love Letter #4 All and Always

"I am your Father, a father of compassion and ALL comfort.


Let Me be the shoulder to catch your tears, the arm that steadies when you stumble, and the hand you reach for in the dark.  I'm strength for another day, provision for your needs and protection from all that accosts you.

I will comfort you in ALL your troubles. Turn to me?


I will keep you from ALL harm and watch over your life.


I will  meet ALL your needs. Before you even tell me, I know them.


I will guide you ALWAYS and satisy your needs. When you are weak, it is I who will strengthen your frame.

I love you. ALL of you. Always."
~ 2 Corinthians 1:3-4a, Psalms 121:7, Phillipians 4:19, Matthew 6:8b, Isaiah 58:11,  ~

1 comment:

Grace said...

Excellent!
These are so good, Des!
Thanks for sharing!!

*HUGS*