Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Letter #7 A Personal Love

"I know you intimately, the tiny little details of your heart and every feature of your form. I know you inside and out.

And STILL I love you...yes, I love YOU. You, you who are of great worth to Me!

Let Me, and I will dwell with you. Invite Me and I will be with you through each and every day, the ins and outs, ups and downs.

You will be mine and I will be yours.

I, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Master of the Universe, will live with you. Not because you be worthy, famous or noble, but because your spirit is contrite and lowly...repentant and humble.

I will revive the spirit of the lowly and the heart of the contrite. Your heart.

Fear not, for I have redeemed you. I have summoned you by name, you are Mine!

I love you. "

~Luke 12:7, Ezekiel 37:27, Isaiah 57:15b, Isaiah 43:1b~


No comments: