Friday, February 3, 2012

Love Letter #3 Light and Easy

"I invite you.....come...come to Me.

You are weary, I will give you rest.

You are burdened, I WILL give you rest and relieve your burden.

I want to teach you. I am humble, I will be gentle.

I will give your soul rest!

I am light and easy, I will not weigh you down or beat you up.

My yoke is not a burden, nor is it the load of rules you heap upon yourself.

My yoke is My work... Your work. The work I have prepared for YOU.

I have crafted it especially for you, specific to the purpose I've given you.

Work is a way of life, a source of provision. A deep reward.

 I AM is your provision, I AM has given you work, a daily yoke, a daily purpose that I delegate to you.

It is light, because we carry it together; easy because it removes the crushing pressures of the world; rewarding because it is what you were made to do, I have equipped you!

I love you."

~Matthew 11: 28-29;  Ephesians 2:10~

No comments: